Which I have already done before posting here.
I used OHP and Linux tools to look at the drive, one set of tools commented on about the drive having 0 sectors but couldn't access it after assuming 63 sectors, Kubuntu tools allowed me to test the memory and drive and both passed.
So I tried the drive in my computer, nothing, it wouldn't boot, so I put my drive back in and my PC was dead.
So after a few hours of trying different things to fix my computer I eventually looked at BIOS and found that BIOS settings had been changed and the boot prefs were changed to boot up from my internet dongle.
This got me thinking that the drive had been compromised with a rootkit and that the only way to deal with the drive is with a gaussing device.
The attempts to resolve this by trying to re-install windoze results in the BSOD with that error, so the only option would be to have the device wiped by the method stated.