POSITION: INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER (UI UX)
DURATION: CONTRACT TO HIRE
INDUSTRY: CONSULTING TECHNOLOGY/GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Interactive Developer will quickly turn visual design and wireframes into functional pages and contribute to idea generation and development. Other duties include and are not limited to:
• Assess existing sites/proper
ties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding (with guidance and oversight).
• Lead participatory design/user testing sessions
• Identify and document meaningful patterns from the findings; provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings.
• Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
• Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
• Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
• Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site (i.e., site maps) as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution (with guidance and oversight).
• Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications.
• Integrate presentation layer code with CMS and portal technologies.
DESIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance or have a Public Trust Clearance
• 3+ years of industry experience.
• Experience working with responsive web designs and mobile web sites
• Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
• Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience with Wireframes and Proof-of-concept mockups
• Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance
• Graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator. etc.
• Experience working with portal technologies and/or backend frameworks (Java, .NET) a plus
Please send updated resume to Rnally@eliassen.com