In the code you have:
- a lot of ' ' without ';' on the end. It should be ' '. Besides, what do you need this no-breaking-spaces?
- 5 divs with id="container"! id must be unique, only one element can have particular id
What does it mean? What is it for? It's totally non-semantic. h1 for something like this? Holy f!@!#@#@
<h1 id='habout'>  </h1>
What is that?!
- too many divs. Some of your divs can be removed (shadow1, shadow2...), their css can be attached to another existing elements.
- another unnecessary elements. You have
What is this span for? Its css atributes can be easily attached to its parent (a element).
<a href="images/img/8.jpg" data-lightbox="roadtrip"><span class='fifteen'>  </span></a>
- inline styles. You use css files, so why do you use inline styles?
It's enough about your code for this moment (but there are more 'strange things').
Some of users use TAB key to go through links, button, form controls. They should know which element have focus without guessing. On your page they sometimes will have to gues it because of your outline and :focus styles.
When I saw 'Go to top' link (next to facebook link) I thought it's a road sign. When I moved mouse cursor over it I saw 'Go to top' tooltip.
There are 5 '404 Not found' errors, 1 js file and 4 images.
Visually your website looks good, but if you offer services to other people (as a webmaster) I should expect something more from your portfolio. Mainly I'm talking about your code.