From the best steps to reduce the loading time of a blog is compressing the HTML code of the template .
and you can compress the java-script codes and the CSS . But on this article we will care about the second one .
Caution : Because we will do some changes on the template , first save a copy to stay safe .
HOW ? go to blogger >> template >> Backup button will be on the top of the right
LEARN HOW TO COMPRESS CSS :
1. In your blogger dashboard go to template and click on edit HTML .
2. Hit CTRL+F and search for <b:skin> and </b:skin> , the whole code between those two tags is the code that you need to compress .
3. Copy the whole code like we said on the second steps and past it on a notepad .
4. Go to CSS COMPRESSOR .
5. Past the code there on the box named CSS Input .
6. Hit comp... button .
7. in a few seconds you will get your compressed code .
8. Select & copy it
9. Go to your HTML and replace it with the code between <b:skin> and </b:skin> .
10 . SAVE .
MY LAST WORDS:
I HOPE THAT I HELP YOU GUYS . IF YOU FACE A PROBLEM YOU CAN COMMENT I WILL BE READY TO HELP YOU AT ANYTIME INSHA'ALLAH .