A video is usually an easy way to address a common issue with your service or product. Point out your customer's concern and take positive action by admitting an issue and explaining consumers the way to handle the matter, in place of allowing the people do it for you and complain about your product along the way.
You can get video marketing benefits in many forms. Some of them are below:
• Showing your products or service
• Building community within your niche
• You can demonstrate your expertise about your service
• You can embed videos to save bandwidth
• Conveying your brand's 'personality'
• You can launch your events or promotions
• Dealing with customers' problems
I personally use YouTube videos as my Video marketing platform and it has given me an adequate amount of traffic until the date.