- slide show (slide 3 "laptop"): the laptop covers some of the caption text (at screen res <= 1440x900). recommend resizing the laptop image and placing further right and/or place the captions over the laptop image (e.g. CSS z-index if it is positioned).
- the pricing place holder should link to one of the pricing pages.
footer area (div#copyright):
- imo too much vertical padding used for this element.
- site logo feels inconsistent with the overall look and feel of the site.
- zooming on the map causes scrolling. recommend adding a onmouseover event handler to prevent scrolling the main window and an onmouseout to allow scrolling.
page loading and animations:
- page loading tends to cause flickering/shifting of elements.
- animations seem jerky when transitioning.
- imo adds nothing to the site. in a forum setting that would make sense (i.e. increased readability).
under the hood (source code):
- looks very cookie-cutter on the source side. i'm guessing an off the shelf CMS.
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />
<meta name="viewport" content="[B]width=device-width,[/B] initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />
- white-space and comments should be stripped out (either prior to uploading or at runtime). this help save on some bandwidth and reduces some of the common pitfalls associated with DOM.
with a bit of TLC it'll look great.