I'm looking for someone that can code html and css in order to make a good website design for a game. I will post the basic project information here:
The human race lived peacefully until a alien race discovered and conquered the earth in the year 2152. They exploited our resources but they wanted to know more about us and started studying us. We, The survivors of the war, are subject of innumerable tests and experiments. If they are not interested in someone anymore they take it away and we dont see him anymore...
The last test, is a test of combat. You Will face countless aliens gathered from all parts of the universe that receive orders from their master. If someone pass the test, he will be a new servant of the master; or almost that what they think.
As you can see this will be a simply action game in an sci-fi ambient: Kill aliens and survive. Hopefully you can play co-op.
Characteristics of the project
- Learn is the main objective
- Open Source code
- Agile development style: Fast communication and We adjust our objectives every short time
- Near three Months duration: From 16 june to 1 September.
- Cryengine 3
- 3Ds Max and Photohop
¿ Why join this project ?
- Great oportunity to learn: Potential experience that can be shown in your curriculum vitae.
- Experience working in team
- Proven skills in a certain role
- Game development is fun ! The best way to spend the summer :)
Please visit: http://finaltest.bdevel.org/info/