This is my first post at this forum! So first I want to say Hello to everyone! (Don't know if are some area where I can introduce myself).
So let's start:
- I have a project, a VideoSharing web based service. But unfortunately i don't have the knowledge to create all the project from the beginning.
At this point, I have a hosting service (VPS) with a provisory domain (i can't find at this moment the best name for the service, because all the names are currently registed).
It's a basic service, to project the final result, but i need to test it and see if all is working properly before public launch, so I have a long journey until the final project.
At this moment I'm using an CMS to integrate the "script", it's Wordpress.
I need you're help to find the best VideoSharing script to use alongside Wordpress. Actually I see many, but can't decide which use.
At this first stage I need to control everything at the backstage.
- Need to specify the maximum time of the uploaded video (not the size but the running time);
- Need to have voting system (Like or Dislike) for each video, that realizes one number based on the votes, eg, a scale from 0 to 10;
- The player needs to show the video using HTLM5, not Flash or Silverlight;
- Need security, may not be a direct possibility of suffering an attack that eliminates data server (Okay, I understand that this point can be complicated to ensure);
I have much more to say but to start I think that is the basic.
Based on this info, wich VideoSharing script is better? This is the question.
The VideoSharing is not a new thing on the market, i know that!
The idea behind this project is the core of utility to the user.
I can't patent an idea, so this is a problem, because anyone can copy the main idea, and build a better product, so legally I don't know what I can do :/
I have an instutional investor that like the idea, but I only receive the money after prove the potencial of the service. With real numbers, not virtual spectations.
Based on this, someone can help me? Give some advice... I know that nobody have an obligation to help me.
To finish, sorry for the bad English