What is new in this release?
GroupDocs team is pleased to announce the new release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 3.0.0 . Variety of document formats are introduced, numerous data sources are supported. Document automation and report generation was never so easy. The legacy 1.3.0 version of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET had limitations. For example, in order to generate a report in any of the supported, complex coding efforts were required for creating templates and then, generating any report. So, in order to simplify document automation and report generation, GroupDocs team reconsidered and revamped the whole architecture. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
- It brings power of C# and LINQ based data manipulations directly into your templates.
- Advanced template features such as charts, images, conditional blocks and others are supported.
- Custom objects of CLR types can be used as data sources from now, thus simplifying integration of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 3.0 with your applications.
- APIs are simplified: Creating of a DocumentAssembler class instance and setting of a few trivial options is all you need to generate a document.
- Document generation is no longer coupled with GUI and web, thus enabling you to use GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 3.0 in a larger number of scenarios.
- Integrate GroupDocs.Assembly with existing business / systems through independent data sources like XML / JSON.
- Multiple document formats are supported. Create templates in anyone of these document formats.
- Support of multiple data sources including custom C# objects
- Data manipulation capabilities like Formulas, Sequential data operations, Built-in data relation support and many others
- Easy template syntax
- Less coding effort
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Data Manipulation Capabilities
- Less Coding Efforts with GroupDocs.Assembly Engine APIs
Overview: GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET is reborn with more optimized architecture to simplify document automation and reports generation needs through easy-to-use APIs. Now create templates in multiple document formats, employ data manipulation operations and access multiple data sources with simplest APIs – requiring very less coding skills. GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET supports Mono and .NET frameworks including all 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
More about GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- Homepage GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- Download GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- Online documentation of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- Video Tutorials for GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET Forums
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
[url=http://www.groupdocs.com /] Your Document Collaboration APIs [/url]
Phone: +1 (214) 329-9760