First Impression - Not good.
- Site is slow to load.
- Logo didn't show up even when I reloaded.
- Finally I saw the Favicon which must be your logo. As we are in Logo designing business also, it grabbed my eyes - not at all good.
- That 'wood' (which should be 'would') again stopped me. Along side, it's immature writing with many grammar errors.
I reloaded your site because I had to check but If I were an actual user, that's not the case. I will definitely not come back.
Tips for you -
- Get the website optimized. Use CDNs and low-volume images.
- Hire professional writers from some good websites (I use contentmart for all my website clients as it saves me from many troubles). Focus on SEO based writing.
- Get the Logo redone and use the same colors as your theme, i.e. green and black.
Hope this helped!