/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Bot/Script to auto login/logout to do specified task

HI GUYS,

I need your help, i am looking for a web bot that can automatically login to a user account on a website and perform a specified function and logout after 3 minute automatically. I want the bot to login to the user account on the site on every 30 minutes and logout every 3 minute of login.The following are the login details needed on the site.

Email:

Password:

Captcha:

Submit:

Once the bot login the bot should be able to do the following task by entering the following information

Captcha:

Submit:

After the bot has enter the captcha and hit submit button it wait for 3 minute and automatically logout and login to the account again after 30 minutes. the bot should be able to do this simultaneously on a number of accounts on the site.

Please can anyone suggest any bot or script that can do this?

Please i need your help.

Thanks

to post a comment
PHP

4 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@ginerjmAug 26.2017 — Do you have access to the site's API that would enable you do this easily?
@ebijoauthorAug 26.2017 — Hi Ginerjm,

Thanks for your response. i don't have access to the site's API but i am think of using "iMacros for firefox browser" to do the automation of the login while i intend to use "Captcha Monster" to automatically enter the captcher on the text box.

What do suggest?
@ebijoauthorAug 26.2017 — Do you have access to the site's API that would enable you do this easily?[/QUOTE]

Hi Ginerjm,

Thanks for your response. i don't have access to the site's API but i am think of using "iMacros for firefox browser" to do the automation of the login while i intend to use "Captcha Monster" to automatically enter the captcher on the text box.

What i need here is how the browser can automatically do the login and perform the task in the account and logout.

Please is their any idea on how i can go about this?
@ginerjmAug 26.2017 — I don't do this kind of thing, but usually when people are trying to access someone's site they use the proper API.

If you think you can do this with some other tool - have at it!

Success!

Help @ebijo spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 5.1,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({