Originally posted by vinoth
Design does not look good, change it/
Originally posted by Vladdy
Hire a pro.
C'mon guys i know he asked you to review it but he's a newcomer here so go easy! Helpful constructive comments rather than being knocked back straight away...
Vladdy i agree mostly with your theory but it's his choice and he only asked for a review.
Here's my review.
I will list your main problems aesthetically and technically.
1) Your top image is not entirely clear. Maybe a brighter, clearer, and more attractive image would be better. Just one complete imag spanning accross the whole header rather than just snippets.
2)The spinning camera as Sharkey has mentioned is not nice eye candy. It's a bit unproffessional and aesethetically unpleasing.
3) The thick borer: the black border is pretty horrible. Maybe a 1pixel wide would do.
4) The gradient behind the titles is not nice. Maybe just a box around the headers or just nothing at all.
5) The site statistics in the bottom left of the page. Get rid, its offputting and gets someone in the frame of mind of a site full of adver ts and spam!
6) The lack footer. Corperate the blue theme to make a more colour comforting layout.
There are more which im sure the rest of the forum will mention.
1) The javascipt scrambling head at the top. Didn't notice it in other browsers. and it only works in Internet Explorer (i think?). Lost it, make an animated GIF or possibly a flash movie(SWF).
2) Lose the tables layout. Search this forum for CSS Layouts and tableless layouts. This will maximise SEO (search engine optimization) basically moving your page up on search engines into higher rankings. I'm sure your business would like the chance with this.
3) </font></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1" The above is code extracted from your source. Lose the font tags and start to style your site using CSS.
That is all for now im in a rush but if i have any other complaints, i will get back to you! Hope ive helped.