/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

How to Optimize Wesbite for Local Keywords?

I want to optimize a website for local keywords in the Removals & Storage niche ( London market). What I want to achieve is to rank the website for long-tail keywords like: “removals Area name”, for example: “removals Acton”, “removals Belgravia”, “removals Camden Town”…I’m not sure what will be the best way to do it. Should I try to get some backlinks or the content of the website need to be specifically designed to target long-tail keywords? Please
[url=http://mega-removals.co.uk/]have a look[/url] at the website and share your advice.

to post a comment
SEO

2 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSAApr 24.2018 — Use local keywords in the content, headings and Meta tags, it will more beneficial to target local place.
Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@alexjames212Apr 29.2018 — Find the local keywords pertinent to your business using tools like keyword planner. Another means to grab some important relevant information is to stalk your competitors and use google auto complete suggestions. Get listed in the google my business and be active with the posting strategy. Also try to garner your google reviews.

Success!

Help @handoi43 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({