/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

What does high bounce rate generally indicates?

What does high bounce rate generally indicates?

to post a comment
SEO

15 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@qbsupporteMay 07.2018 — I think high bounce rate generally indicates that sites which landing page are not relevnt to visitors

Thanks
@kanetailorMay 07.2018 — When landing page is not relevant to the users
@rootMay 07.2018 — Often, its misleading search results based on what the data in the site said it offered but wasn't...

I get this alot with online shopping when I am looking for something very specific and see sites that would never in a million years sell such items. You must have come across such incidents yourself...

So people bounce because you do not offer what they want.

My suggestion, re assess what you are using for keywords, are you really offering what you say?
@VITSUSAMay 09.2018 — If people not find relevant information on your landing page and they move from another website immediately, then in this condition search engine calculate as a high bounce rate.
@gomyitguyMay 09.2018 — Bounce rate is the percentage of single page visits (or web sessions). It is the number of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further.
@nhanhieulogoMay 10.2018 — Often, its misleading search results based on what the data in the site said it offered but wasn't...

I get this alot with online shopping when I am looking for something very specific and see sites that would never in a million years sell such items. You must have come across such incidents yourself...

So people bounce because you do not offer what they want.

My suggestion, re assess what you are using for keywords, are you really offering what you say?

http://nhanhieulogo.com/dang-ky-nhan-hieu-tai-ha-noi-nd,24724
@tamil96May 10.2018 — High bounce rate indicates your web page is not correctly optimized or the information which is present in the page is not relevant to the users.
@PunditOneMay 11.2018 — It generally indicates that:

1. Your website is not that users expected to see (design, content etc)

2. Users you attracted are not your target audience.

For example- when we've launched the new version of our site https://svitla.com/ - bounce rate decreased from 80 to 50 %
@rootMay 13.2018 — @PunditOne#1591990 and posting a link means your spam rating went from 0% to 100%...

Bounce rate has nothing to do with how your site looks or anything to do with design, it has everthing to do with how you claim and back up your keywords by providing what you say you provide.

It is that simple.
@recoveryxpertMay 17.2018 — It represents that users are not getting appropriate content on your Website. Sometimes it happens due to wrong Keyword placement in our Pages. You can check out your all pages with the help of Google Webmaster that which Page is getting Impressions and click on which Keyword or query.

Hope it proves to be useful!!!
@efusionworldMay 18.2018 — Bounce Rate is the percentage of bounced visits that means visits in which the person left your website from the first page visit. Bounce Rate is a measure of visit quality and a high Bounce Rate generally indicates that site landing pages aren't relevant to your visitors.
@sattarova_3sMay 29.2018 — ''Bounce rate'' is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. We may consider that if a given page has a high bounce rate, then it probably doesn't provide a good user experience or useful content to the visitor.
@urbansoftMay 30.2018 — Hi,

It is indicate landing page is not relevant or useful for users.
@FoggyMay 31.2018 — Bounce rate means that user visited just one page without visiting any other page.

It depends on many reasons.

For example, for blog or product page it is normal to have a high bounce rate.
@raidenvaughanJun 01.2018 — Bounce rate is a metric that measures the percentage of people who land on your website, and do completely nothing on the page they entered. So they don’t click on a menu item, a ‘read more’ link, or any other internal links on the page.

Regards,

Raiden Vaughan

Success!

Help @MoulanaRafi spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({