/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Connect Android to computer wirelessly via web service?

I am curious what kind of technology being used to connect Android device to computer via web interface. There are a few apps that do this like AirDroid. Would someone explore more details about this?

to post a comment

10 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@rootMay 17.2018 — Try searching for it on a search engine and see just how many different ways of doing this there are.

There is no one hard and fast way, its a case of finding what works for you.

I have tried these type of applications in the past, one I used as a key to unlock my PC but that fell flat on its face where the app sucked my battery in like 4 hours. So beware, there are a lot of poorly written applications that you can try out and be mindful that some are resource hungry or eat through your battery because the program is written in such a way that it is constantly running in background instead of hibernating until needed.

Happy hunting.
@plesknycauthorMay 17.2018 — @root#1592093 Thanks for the details. There are a lot of improvements for such kind of apps and that is why I am working on it.
@rootMay 17.2018 — Another suggestion is Youtube, plenty of makers on there that do projects and you may find someone like the tuber called Tinkernut who has done a project that interacted with a PC and also an internet enabled arduino that did the same as some of the commercial gadgets at turning lights on and off, etc.

@plesknycauthorMay 18.2018 — @root#1592103 Thanks, I will check it out
@PccerkasMay 18.2018 — As i known , the AirDroid has a lot of flaws in users' privacy.I don't know whether these problems have been resolved

but you can try other similar applications, such as android assistant or android manager.
@plesknycauthorMay 21.2018 — > @Pccerkas#1592140 As i known , the AirDroid has a lot of flaws in users' privacy.I don't know whether these problems have been resolved

> but you can try other similar applications, such as android assistant or android manager.

Yes. I know it exactly and that is why I want to do it at my own
@PccerkasMay 21.2018 — @plesknyc#1592188 Ok , Google has the best answer.

Such as : https://www.tunesbro.com/android-file-transfer-for-pc-and-mac.html

Here's a detailed guide to how to connect your Android to computer, then you can do what u want .
@namlerSep 04.2018 — sfas

@namlerSep 05.2018 — You can connect Android device to computer via USB cable . that's what i did ,many people who want to backup Android data to computer do so , like me .
@namlerSep 08.2018 — Like the Android Manager can allow you do that ,

There is a titorial so that you can get more :http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-computer.html

Success!

Help @plesknyc spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.23,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({