/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

WordPress scheduling management across multiple localtion

I need someone to sanity check me!

I am in the planning phase of a large charity event and am putting the sites together. I think I have been too close to it for a while and need an outside check.

The site will actually be three sites linked. 1 info only. 2 scheduling system and 3 remote webcam streaming

For the scheduling part: I need different locations to agree to opt in to use their facility to be part of the event. Each location needs to opt in, pay an amount to register, complete an info form and esign a waiver. Then setup an account that opens their location for people in their area to book a time slot at their facility. This last phase has no payment involved. depending on the facility They may be able to take two or three bookings at the same time.

the people booking need an account so they can manage their booking and receive reminders and info too.

I have looked at a few ways and think the WooCommerce appointments or booking add on looks good.

Anyone have different thoughts? It needs to be able to handle a large amount of locations – 100+

to post a comment

0Be the first to comment 😎

Success!

Help @RippleJS spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 5.10,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({