/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

URL errors in Webmaster, Which is the best way to resolve?

My webmaster showing URL errors in daily basis which is doing irritate and dropping organic ranking. Is any one have any best way to solve and ranking will be not affected. Please let me know!

to post a comment
SEO

6 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@rootJun 19.2018 — You have to specify what the errors are, who is telling you this? Where is the evidence for this report of errors...
@arihantdelhiauthorJun 20.2018 — I am asking in general way, I have 30k url errors in my webmaster, and google limit is for fixed them 1k per day. My question is that to finish these in one time and few url showing different structure which is non link with any url's. Why google is showing that url which never create and non link with any website pages.
@rootJun 20.2018 — It doesn't help one bit when you won't say what it is that is telling you this information...

30,000 errors a day??? Where? You don;t just get an error message without codes or indication of the error or indication where that error is.
@MindsMetricksJun 20.2018 — There could be three types of errors

1. Server Errors

2. Not Found

3. Other

You simply need to download the csv file of the urls errors, fix them and submit your website to google for new indexation and that will simply remove all your urls if fixed properly.

https://www.mindsmetricks.com/
@arihantdelhiauthorJun 23.2018 — @root#1593132 Let me tell you right info! In google webmaster i found 30k url errors for one website. And my question is how we can solve out in day permanently.
@rootJun 23.2018 — Still no actual information of use. You may as well be talking gibberish as you have not presented an example of the error you are getting.

What is supposedly wrong with it?

IMHO its likely that there is nothing fundamentally wrong with it, google are saying there is to get you to do its usual hoop jumping exercise to satisfy its requirements for cutesy URL's AKA SEO.

It would help yourself if you were to post the examples of these errors that are being claimed, that way it is possible to determine what it is, if anything at all is wrong.

Success!

Help @arihantdelhi spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.27,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({