/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

I have designed and developed the website, but i have problem adding the login functionality and Msql db

to post a comment
PHP

5 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@NogDogAug 18.2018 — Well, any login system is going to require server-side programming and data storage, so I'm not sure you want to post this in client-side/JavaScript. Depending on what server-side programming language (and perhaps associated framework) you want to use, there are plenty of ready-made solutions out there, or tutorials to help you build one yourself, if you prefer.
@smridhaAug 18.2018 — are you using PHP for your server-side programming language. as nogdog mentioned there has lot of resource that will be helpful for you. but if you can't figure it out then you can ask here and I will try to help you about your problem.
@rootAug 18.2018 — [[2,4,52,54],[17,19,42]]
@VITSUSAAug 18.2018 — Where you are facing the problem, kindly share the snapshot please to understand the problem.
@rootAug 19.2018 — @VITSUSA#1595043 NO SNAPSHOTS. Images are not helpful and asking for them isn't helping others, CODE is what is needed.

In this case, the OP has stated that they are unsure of how to procees, so your request is really pointless.

Success!

Help @elkhalifa147 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.25,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({