/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Which SEO tool is best?

Hi all,

Which SEO tool is best for SEO audit?. I have using google adwords keywords planner, Small SEO tool, Google developer speed test tool, Keywords tool for website audit and keywords analysis.

to post a comment
SEO

23 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@VITSUSASep 05.2018 — Woorank and SEOSitecheckup both are good websites for website audit.
@amanwaaSep 06.2018 — @mohitch1#1595560 yes you are right, these SEO tools also used and recommended by all digital marketers.
@mohitch1Sep 06.2018 — thanks dud
@unisecureusSep 06.2018 — hi.. Please check below mentioned best SEO tools.

1. Ahrefs

2. SEMRush

3. KWFinder

3. Moz

4. SEOQuake

5. Majestic
@mohitch1Sep 07.2018 — hi

all of these SEO tools are best for SEO practice.

• 1. Ahrefs

• 2. SEMRush

• 3. KWFinder

• 3. Moz

• 4. SEOQuake

• 5. Majestic
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @efusionworldSep 08.2018 — Semrush

Moz

WebCEO

SpyFu

SEO Site Checkup

Found's SEO Audit Tool

Seoptimer

Ahrefs
    @vac2018Sep 10.2018 — Ahref is the best for checking backlinks.
    @HomeworkformeSep 10.2018 — For me, the instrument number 1 is Arefs, and after it all others. Watch the video on YouTube, it's very easy to use and, most importantly, convenient. In addition to everything else, there is a toolbar.
    @loylewisSep 11.2018 — We use SEmrush, Moz, Seo profiler, Majestic SEO.
    @alex11Sep 11.2018 — I am using these tools SEmrush and Moz tools.
    @AtopdigitalSep 11.2018 — Moz and Ahrefs
    @andreausaSep 12.2018 — Use Small SEO tools for your SEO. Here you will get different types of tools like plagiarism checker tool, backlink checking, rewriting an article, and more.

[url="https://fugenx.ae/mobile-application-development-company-dubai/"]Mobile app developers UAE[/url] | [url="https://fugenx.ae/ios-application-development-company-dubai/"]iOS app developers Sharjah[/url]
    @pavanearSep 12.2018 — There are a number of SEO tools but according to my experience these four tools are best

Semrush

Moz

Siteliner

SEOQuake
    @WPAndroidSep 12.2018 — 
    This is the best Tools for SEO Audit:

Moz

Ahref

SEMRush

KW Finder

Google Keyword Planner

KeyWords EveryWhere
    @crabby12Sep 14.2018 — Google Search Console, SE Ranking and Google Analytics are one of the best and must-have SEO tools for marketing teams and digital agencies. Here are some useful features that SE Ranking offers to effectively manage your SEO projects. Still mind that to provide an excellent work of all the systems you need good webhosting. You must calculate the amount of traffic you estimated to get. Choosing the wrong host often ends with headaches and a messy, expensive divorce — and you again alone, holding on to all the files you used to share. I prefer Zomro. net https://zomro.net/ and always sure my websites are safe and sound?
    @rootSep 14.2018 — Has anyone questioned why SEO is a thing at all? It appears to me that the Google God spoke and everyone followed suit because their programmers couldn't work out a simple task so they decided to get everyone to do that job for them and called it Search Engine Optimisation techniques to make their life simpler.

I really do question the effectiveness of SEO and being No1 in the search lists as I look online, its not at the pole position, its either a word of mouth suggestion that I searched for and found maybe 2 or 3 pages deep but thats who I was intending to visit, not the first 300 places suggested.

So really, Google should be doing this work and also not pushing results weighted on things like SEO but more like thinking in the global world of communications that we are and will always be "Locality based operators" meaning we will only work within a set distance from home. So it is pointless a US company paying to be No.1 on the search results when I want to deal with the company 2 hours down the road because they are in my country (at least)

Think its about time people really questioned why SEO is so important, and why is it that when google goes "BOO" that people kack their pants and pay attention. Has anyone ever sat and thought long and hard and looked up why SEO is claimed to be important.

I still get many non SEO type url's in my search results and some of them from the partners to google... So that in itself is hypocrisy right there.

Go on, treat yourself, have a good think over a few cold beers or whatever your poison happens to be, free your mind from this corporate claptrap and really see this for what it is.

Enjoy your Friday people.
    @pat_rick23Sep 14.2018 — There are many which you can find over internet, but always begin your first trail with free version in order to get a command over SEO.
    @efusionworldSep 15.2018 — These are the best SEO tools.

Moz: SEO Software

Fat Rank: SEO Tools

SpyFu: Free SEO Tools

SEOQuake: Free SEO Tools

Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool

CORA: Advanced SEO Tools

KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool

Siteliner: SEO Analysis Tool

Majestic: Marketing SEO Tools

SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools

Screaming Frog: SEO Tools Online

Keywords Everywhere: SEO Keyword Tool
    @RH-CalvinSep 17.2018 — Some most used SEO tools for website optimization are:

Google keyword planner

Google analytics tool

Google webmaster tool

Google Adwords

Ahrefs

Copyscape

Moz SEO tools
    @ZhenhenrySep 17.2018 — There are lots of SEO tool is available but not all are best. If you are looking for the premium tool then try below tools:

• 1. SEOProfiler

• 2. SEMRush

• 3. Aherf

• 4. Moz SEO tools

• 5. Copyscape (Check duplicate content)
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @steverobertSep 17.2018 — @mohitch1#1595560

You have mentioned all the important tools related to SEO....

Thanks
    @rootSep 17.2018 — {"locked":true}
    @rootSep 17.2018 — *locked to prevent more of the same answers*

Success!

Help @urbansoft spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
    Sign in
    Forgot password?
    Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
    about: ({
    version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.20,
    whats_new: community page,
    up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
    coming_soon: events calendar,
    social: @webDeveloperHQ
    });

legal: ({