/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Making page viewable on mobile

Is there a easy to make this page view-able on mobile, www.rahmankhaliq.com
right now everything is scrunched in, is there a plugin i can add to make it more mobile friendly and look better in a smaller device?

Thanks.

to post a comment

5 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@rootOct 13.2018 — IT... depends on the mobile because nearly all mobile devices will render a reqular website just fine, in fact, I prefer a full site over any mobile interface which is generally annoying, ill thought out layout and a small page can turn in to minutes of sliding... Really annoying.

SO..if the phone GENUINELY can not display a regular HTML site, then offer a mobile site, ALSO offer the ability for those who get shoehorned in to a mobile site to bail out to a regular HTML site.
@SempervivumOct 14.2018 — Hallo soupii,

I'm afraid there is no easy or automized way to make a website mobile friendly. However the homepage of your website looks fine on my mobile. Exception: The menu on top is a bit small. A common way for implementing a menu for mobile is a hamburger menu: The menu is hidden at first but can be opened by tapping a hamburger symbol. You can find a collection of such menus here:

https://codepen.io/collection/sfKqD/
@DezvoltaOct 16.2018 — Hello in order to make your page mobile friendly then you have to write customized code on your own. There are plugins available in the market to make your website mobile friendly too but in most cases there are options available in your theme itself.
@rootOct 16.2018 — [[2,3,31,50],[2,50]]
@VITSUSAOct 16.2018 — I have mentioned the URL where you can see all the errors which is present in your website. On this platform you can easily see the solutions also to resolve the error.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=www.rahmankhaliq.com

Success!

Help @soupii spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.16,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({