/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Help to choose Webdesign Tool

Hi to Web gurus, This is my first post here and to be frank I created new account today because I am desperately searching for a web design tool which can provide quick and easy web page creation including features like drag-drop, resizing, re-positioning and various other user friendly actions.

BUT most importantly same time I would like to add dynamics to these pages like population of comboboxes, grids, fill-in data, labels and other dynamic contents using either PHP or AJAX calls.

Considering above two, another most important point is code integrity and sustainability i.e. Once a page is ready after efforts on frontend and backend, if there is need to make a small change to frondend HTML, can it be possible to not rewrite middleware logic which may be written in PHP or JS AJAX calls.

I do not want to write entire HTML page via PHP code because this method is not good for maintenance and adapting any change quickly like resizing even a button would be a tedious job. On other hand if I choose to design Frondend using any tool and later attach PHP/AJAX as a backbone, this approach fails if I use the tool again. Tool would either not load HTML correctly or it may discard my custom add-on when I will save HTML again.

In nut shell I want to know best tools/methodology to design a dynamic website attached to my database but design should be split into three segments i.e. Frondend HTML, Bridge b/w Frondend and Webserver and Serverside coding with a view of quick and easy maintenance/replacement of any layer.

to post a comment
Full-stack Developer

0Be the first to comment 😎

Success!

Help @avtarjain spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.26,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({