/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Slow Website Speed

Hey Guys can anyone help me with my website speed and recommend me a plugin or a relevant source? Thanks!

to post a comment
SEO

17 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@sibertMar 12.2022 — > @Lee111#1643132 can anyone help me with my website speed

Follow the recommendation from https://web.dev/measure

> and recommend me a plugin or a relevant source?

Remove Plugins may be the best thing to speed it up. Almost every plugin is a nail in the speed coffin... :-)
@FlyynXR1Mar 12.2022 — Hey Buddy! I know speed optimization quite well, I was also stuck on this issue few years ago, so I stared learning to increase the loading speed of my website and since then I have been doing it o my own and it works perfect! Can you send me the link of your website! So that I can give it a look and recommend you a solution according to it! :)
@Lee111authorMar 12.2022 — @sibert#1643133 Thank you so much for your advice! I have only 6 plugins on my website! I don't have any useless or un activated plugins!
@Lee111authorMar 12.2022 — @FlyynXR1#1643134 Thankyou for your response https://thesoloapk.com/, here's the URL of my website take a look!
@FlyynXR1Mar 12.2022 — Wait let me see!
@FlyynXR1Mar 12.2022 — @Lee111#1643136 The overall speed seems ok but as sibert has said avoid using excessive plugins, try changing your hosting or your LCP seemed a bit high that can be solved by a plugin called **WP Rocket** its a great plugin!
@sibertMar 12.2022 — > @Lee111#1643135 I don't have any useless or un activated plugins!

Plugins may cause some problem even if they are worthy. :-)

[url=https://postimg.cc/hhfvrYrH][img]https://i.postimg.cc/T2cbRMWY/wp.png[/img][/url]

To be a WordPress site, it is quite fast. So I think it is hard work to get it much faster. I assume that you already are using Cloudflare caching and minimizing of CSS etc activated?
@Starc95Mar 16.2022 — a3 easy speed loader WordPress plugin.
@asifseosmmMar 20.2022 — its realy helpful for me
@SandraLewisFrinMar 22.2022 — There are tons of things you can do, and Google already told you what to do! You really need to read up on Google's suggestions and implement them. It really is that simple. My site is hosted in-house, uses NO external resources, NO CDNs, and loads in 300ms (in my targeted region of the world). Google PageSpeed Insights for my site is 98. Yslow is 94. GTMetrix is 97.

Look at a waterfall chart and see what resources take the most time to load. Then try to optimize, shrink, minimize, or combine those resources to make them as small as possible.

Don't use resources from dozens of different external addresses. Each script or image you load takes time to DNS and download.

The less external resources you have the better.

Get rid of Google Fonts.

Host your own JQuery/JScript libraries. Don't use Google.

Use a caching plugin that minimizes and combines JS and CSS files.

Ensure GZip is enabled on your server.

Shrink images as much as possible.

Compare your site with other sites from your hosting provider and see if they are a bottleneck.
@farhadmalegamApr 29.2022 — A lot of people are interested in how they can increase the speed of their website. This is because a slow website can have a negative impact on your SEO and lead to lower conversion rates.

There are many plugins that you can use to increase the speed of your website, but not all of them will be able to work for you. You need to research each plugin before you decide which one is best for your site.

Some plugins will only work for certain types of websites, while others will be able to work on any type of site. It is important that you find the plugin that works best for your needs before you install it on your site so that it does not slow down your site even more than it already is.
@AndreeeeeeApr 30.2022 — There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best plugin for a high speed website will vary depending on the specific needs of the site. However, some popular options for increasing website speed include caching plugins, minification plugins, and compression plugins.

**Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
@hasan459May 01.2022 — I have brose your website and it's loads faster.

to boost speed you should-
  • * Minify CSS and js file

• * Use a CDN

• * Compress image size

• * remove unnecessary plugins and extension
  • Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
    @venus1May 03.2022 — On my[ travel](https://smileviewkenyatoursandtravel.com/) website i used a plugin to fix though there are some developers with experience who can fix that
    @WebllistoJun 22.2022 — @Lee111#1643132 Hello Lee 111, Are you using WordPress or Magento? Because there are so many plugins and suggestions that may help you to increase load time of the website. Would you like to share your experience which suggestion were more helpful to you?
    @Minesweeper09Jun 28.2022 — Actually yes, remove some plugins may be the best thing to speed it up I agree
    @abetterlogicJun 28.2022 — Are you using WordPress or Magento? Because there are so many plugins and suggestions that may help you to increase the load time of the website but also be aware before using it.

**Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Success!

Help @Lee111 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
    Sign in
    Forgot password?
    Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
    about: ({
    version: 0.1.9 BETA 3.28,
    whats_new: community page,
    up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
    coming_soon: events calendar,
    social: @webDeveloperHQ
    });

legal: ({