Thanks for the snapshots, that at least gave me something to go on. The question marks at the bottom have to do with the issue that I did not upload the images that make the buttons. Not a big desl, I can fix that in a heartbeat.
The input textarea that is out of position and covering up the time inputs was in the same <div> with the text above it (and with the time inputs), so I put it into a <div> by itself which is (hopefully) centered below all of that. I made a few other changes wich might fix things, so when you (or someone else) gets a chance to look at again and let me know what you see.
No big rush, I have some garbage code up that is working for these people and have sort of put programming for them on hold. I have been programming for them for about four years, but I may fire them at this point, so I'm not sure I even need this. But even if so, I'd like to see if what I did worked. Thanks.