Ok, I try to explain what my problem is. I hope someone can find out what I'm trying to say.
- I have www-server with only ip name: 188.8.131.52
- The pages I need domain for are in a directory, like 184.108.40.206/user/
- I have forums etc under my user name, 220.127.116.11/user/forum/
- I have a domain name (referrin as www.domain.com)
- I have external dns-servers
Is it somehow possible to use my domain name with DNS or such, so it would point www.domain.com to 18.104.22.168/user - currently I am able to point only direct ip and I would have to use the web page with www.domain.com/user ... Also forum would be www.domain.com/user/forum
Instead I would like it to point www.domain.com to 22.214.171.124/user so it would show up to the browser just as www.domain.com. The forums would be located www.domain.com/forum OR most preferably forum.domain.com (I can register as many subdomains as I like).